Skilled Independent Visa subclass 189The Subclass 189 immigration visa to Australia is one of the most sought after visas. This type of visa is generally required by individuals that have demanding skills in Australia’s booming labour market. It is a permanent visa that is given on the basis of a points based system and is not sponsored. If the candidates are proficient in English and have a good and proper experience and relevant qualification, then the Subclass 189 visa enables them to immigrate to the country.
The visa holder is legally entitled to permanently reside and get professionally involved anywhere in the country.
What are the key requirements for the test?
The candidates who want to apply for the Subclass 189 visa must have an invite from their respective organizations in Australia. Only then can they present a petition. The key requirements for the visa are listed below.
- The candidate must be below 50 years of age at the time of getting the invite.
- The candidate qualifies the test with a minimum of 60 points.
- The candidate must submit an Australia EOI (Expression of Interest). This must include information about the evaluation of positive skills from the skills assessment test.
- The candidate should have good health conditions and must satisfy the character conditions.
- The candidate should have the desired skills for the profession.
- The candidate must satisfy the minimum English language necessities.
What are the key benefits of the Subclass 189 visa?
The key benefit of the skilled independent immigration visa is that it is a permanent residence one and hence, the holders can stay in Australia for an indefinite period of time. Besides this, it also entitles the holders to gain admission into Australia for 5 years from the day it is issued.
With the help of this visa, you can explore the dynamic labour market of Australia and use it in your best interest. If you want to make it big in the labour industry by applying for the skilled independent Subclass 189 immigration visa, you must contact us with your updated CV, your
educational (all) and birth certificates.
You can mail us at……………. for more information and other queries.
Immigration In Australia
- Skilled Independent Visa subclass 189
- Australia Regional Skilled Migration Visa Scheme subclass 187
- Australia Employer’s nomination Visa Scheme subclass186
- Australia Partner Visa subclass 309/100
- Australia Contributory Parents Visa subclass 864/143
- Australia Child Visa subclass 802/101
- Australia Skilled Regional Provisional Visa subclass 489
- Australia Skilled Nominated Visa subclass 190
- Australia Point System