CSOLOverview of the Institution
The Kaplan International Colleges is a name to reckon with when it comes to providing quality education abroad. They offer students an opportunity to study a range of programmes at a top university: Foundation leading to year 1, Diploma leading to year 2 and pre-masters leading to postgraduate programmes. Kaplan International Colleges have progression agreements with 9 universities in the UK and 4 in the USA. Students of Kaplan Colleges get guaranteed admission to the next level.
At a university of their choice after they successfully complete their study programme at the particular level.
The Kaplan International Colleges offer programmes in a wide range of subject specialisations that include Art and Design, Business, Computing, Engineering, International Relations, Law, Media, Petroleum, Science, and Social Sciences. All the partner Institutions in the UK offer pathway programmes at the foundation level. Diplomas are offered only at the Nottingham Trent University, University of Brighton, Bournemouth University, University of West of England Bristol.
The pathway programmes of Kaplan are meant to equip students with various skills. These include academic skills, knowledge in the key subject areas and English language requirements. Factors like small class sizes, extra pastoral support and the opportunity to experience university life in that country benefit the international students.
Immigration In Australia
- Skilled Independent Visa subclass 189
- Australia Regional Skilled Migration Visa Scheme subclass 187
- Australia Employer’s nomination Visa Scheme subclass186
- Australia Partner Visa subclass 309/100
- Australia Contributory Parents Visa subclass 864/143
- Australia Child Visa subclass 802/101
- Australia Skilled Regional Provisional Visa subclass 489
- Australia Skilled Nominated Visa subclass 190
- Australia Point System